Harmon Arts Grant
The 2019 Harmon Arts Grant application period has ended!
PRIMARY FUNDING PRIORITIES:
- Programs taking place within the Town of Normal
- Programs administered by not-for-profit organizations
- Programs administered by recognized community organizations
- Funding to make a program or event more accessible to the public, particularly seniors, students, and low-income residents.
- Operating costs associated with specific projects or performances
- Programs serving a large number of patrons
- Programs administered by organizations with a stated purpose to promote the arts
- Funding requests for capital items, such as equipment
- Programs serving a small number of patrons
- Quasi-arts programs
- Acquisition of art objects for the community
- All applications must be submitted using the official Town of Normal electronic application form.
- The maximum grant for which a single organization is eligible is $5,000.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Harmon Arts Review Committee. The Committee will recommend grant awards to the Town Council. The Council authorizes all grant expenditures.
- The Town reserves the right to reject any and all grant requests.
- Programs receiving grant funds must occur during the 12-month period beginning July 1, 2018 and ending June 30, 2019.
- Organizations receiving a Harmon Arts Grant award will be required to execute a grant agreement and a representative of the organization receiving the grant must attend the check presentation immediately before the June 17 City Council meeting.
- Grantees must complete a grant reporting form available on the Town website within 90 days of program completion. Failure to submit may be ineligible to apply for future funding opportunities.
Please complete the application on www.normal.org and submit supporting documents electronically by 5:00 p.m. on May 10, 2018. Paper applications will not be distributed, and no paper submissions will be accepted.
- 2020 Electronic application COMING SOON!
- We recommend, but do not require, that you register on the Town’s website for an account before filling out the electronic application. This will allow you to save an incomplete application for later completion.
- If you do not have a Town of Normal website account, complete the application in one session. You will not be able to save this application. It needs to be started and finished in one sitting. You DO NOT have to register for an account to submit an application.
- Submit all necessary document via e-application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Direct all questions to Jessica Ragland, 309-454-9777 or firstname.lastname@example.org