Skip to Main Content
I Want To...
Select a Category
Make Music Normal
Parks and Recreation
Planning & Zoning
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
NPD Quality Check Questionnaire
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
1. How would you describe the officer(s) that you had contact with?
Friendly and Helpful
Apathetic or uncaring
2. Did the officer(s) explain what was going to happen with your complaint/concern or what action they would take?
3. From the time you placed your call, would you describe the officer(s) response as:
4. After your contact with the officer(s) involved in the incident, what is your overall impression of the Normal Police Department?
Professional & competent
5. We are also interested in knowing more about the businesses that contract their services with the Town. If your vehicle was towed as a result of a traffic crash, please answer the following questions:
Name of the tow company that towed your vehicle:
Did you feel the tow truck company responded in a timely manner?
Did the tow truck driver or other towing company employees answer your questions and provide you with information on how to get your vehicle back?
Were you able to easily contact the towing company to retrieve you vehicle?
Do you feel you were treated fairly by the towing company?
Were you satisfied with the overall service the towing company provided to you?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. With you input, we hope to be able to provide the most professional and efficient police service possible. If you have any additional comments you would like to share with me, I can be reached at (309) 454-9526.
Rick Bleichner, Chief of Police
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
I Want To...
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow