- Priority 1 - Street requires resurfacing as soon as possible
- Priority 2 - Street requires resurfacing in the next one to two years
- Priority 3 - Street should be surveyed every year, maintenance procedures may extend time until resurfacing required, resurfacing necessary in approximately two-four years
- Priority 4 - Street in fair condition, survey condition again in two years
- Priority 5 - Street in good condition, survey condition again in three years
For questions please contact:
Eric Herbst, P.E.
2016 GENERAL STREET RESURFACING SCHEDULE
Below is a schedule of expected dates of resurfacing operations. This is a tentative schedule and may change as equipment, project progress, and weather dictate. In some cases, prime coat may need to be applied the day before asphalt paving is done. TENTATIVE SCHEDULE UPDATED 9/20/2016. Additional rain will likely mean additional delays.
Residents need to watch for the Temporary No Parking signs that will be posted in the afternoon or early evening of the day before each operation, which will be the only notice provided.
||HEAT-SCARIFYING||(ASPHALT PAVING) SURFACE COURSE
|Haverhill Park (2000 block)
|Berkshire Gardens Lane
|Crestmoor Cove Court
|Towanda Avenue (Raab Rd. to I-55)**
|Carriage Hills Road (Cutter Ct. to White Chapel Way)
|Adam Dr/Melody Ln/Courtland Ave Loop
**Towanda Avenue - crack control fabric on 10/4, leveling binder (lower lift of asphalt) on 10/5, surface on 10/6, aggregate shoulders to be scheduled.